27 Desember 2010

» Home » Google Trends » Independence Bowl Predictions And Game Thread

Independence Bowl Predictions And Game Thread

My losing streak in picking bow game winners is currently at three games. So, with that said, take everything I say in this post with a grain of salt. Air Force and Georgia Tech ended the football season in exact opposite fashion. The Falcons finished 2010 with a three-game winning streak while the Yellow Jackets ended with losing four of their last five games.
That said, I like the Yellow Jackets to win tonight even though all logic may say otherwise. I just like Georgia Tech's triple option attack better than the Air Force version, especially if the Falcons don't have fullback Jared Tew. I'm calling it a close one but with the Yellow Jackets coming out on top.